February 23, 2008

I can feel my brain gradually deteriorating, dissolving like something...dissolvable. Dissolvable is a word, though some spell checks would say otherwise, adding to the feeling. Memory is my greatest weakness - if I could just effortlessly remember half of what I thought about or wanted to do, I'd be golden. At least silver. One of the scariest moments I've experienced was having this one epiphany, then a couple days later reading something I'd written years earlier about having the exact same epiphany.

Entropy's a bitch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May be an epiphany only sticks when it resonates whth our now.....

Anonymous said...

Your brain's not deteriorating. You still use big words in your posts that I have to look up.

Anonymous said...

we're just getting old