May 15, 2008

Quick Note

Before I leave for a weekend trip to Sacramento (for a friend's zoo wedding and to see some family), I thought I should mention two things:

1) To all who have asked for my new address. I'm not ignoring you, I just keep forgetting to send an email when I'm home and can copy it off an envelope. Paciencia y fe!

2) By the time I get back, my credit card debt should be completely paid off. It's funny, I taped a fortune cookie "fortune" to the back of my phone that says "Vacation can wait. Stick to the project till the end." It was supposed to remind and encourage me to persevere while I sacrificed nearly every cent to get this thing off my back. But it turns out I never look at/read the back of my phone, so it was pretty pointless. Which in turn makes the last few sentences pointless, I guess. Except that it turned out in the end that I did stick with the project and am now going on vacation.

2a) Debt paid...now what??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks joe ;)

expect something in the mail

Jenni Christine said...

now you can pay my debt :) I know how you like challenges.

bakingkitty said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

how was sacramento?

Can we leave the country again sometime? =)